We are no longer accepting applications for the above post. Due to the overwhelming response if you do not hear from us your application has not been successful.
Thank you for your interest.
Thanks again – DMS
This role would suit an adaptable, team playing, enthusiastic graduate or music industry professional seeking additional income and hands on experience.
Initially 40hrs per month for 3 months
Salary – £9.25 per hour (negotiable depending on experience). Duties may vary from time to time and include:
1. Reporting to the Managing Director, with day-to-day activity.
2. Plan and delivery of marketing strategy that enhances brand awareness and generates high quality sales leads.
3. Working independently at home or in a team via our workspace at the Hub Kings Cross. http://bit.ly/dmshub1
4. Assisting the organisation in areas of mentoring, sourcing artist tips and clients for tailored in-house music production.
5. Ensuring knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
6. Provide writing and editing support for outbound client communication including promotional materials, reports, blogs, emails and newsletters.
7. To act as a key representative/ambassador for DMS at relevant events as and when required.
It would help if:
Educated to degree level in English, media studies, music business, marketing, communication studies, have experience of music publishing, journalism, public relations or similar, preferably within a digital media environment.
An open minded and creative thinker
Have excellent communications skills with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both spoken and written.
Be analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly to distil the most important/relevant information, inform unique content and creation ideas.
Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
Send your CV and cover letter to: – email@example.com